Get Started with Single Cell Gene Expression
Profile Neural Cell Types at the Single Cell Level
Dissecting neural gene expression profiles to identify subtypes, determine neuronal activation, or identify rare cells at the single cell level provides insight into cellular function and the molecular mechanisms underlying disease and development.
Get started today, download this Single Cell Gene Expression Experiment Planning Guide for:
- Recommendations for experimental design
- Considerations for preparing and processing your sample
- Tips on the number of cells to analyze, sequencing depth, and replicate requirements
- Data analysis and visualization information
- Use-case examples from other neuroscientists
Contact us if you’re ready to talk to an expert about the Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression Solution
Take full advantage of the rich information enabled by single cell transcriptomic technology by downloading the Getting Started Guide today!