The latest from 10x
The Chromium™ Single Cell Controller
A Powerful Solution for Single Cell Discovery
The Chromium Single Cell Controller gives every lab the power to perform single cell RNA sequencing. The new controller is part of our Chromium Single Cell Solution providing a comprehensive, scalable solution for cell characterization and gene expression profiling of hundreds to millions of cells. Affordable and with a simplified workflow, users can go from cell sample to sequencing library in less than one workday
Chromium™ Single Cell 3’ v2 Reagent Kits
All Chromium Controllers now support our new v2 single cell chemistry, with the following refinements:
- Updated microfluidic chip to ensure robust priming, up to 65% cell capture efficiency and a reduced doublet rate
- New inline barcoding scheme compatible with Illumina® HiSeq® 4000
- Improved and shortened workflow based on enzymatic shearing
- Higher number of transcripts detected per cell
Cell Ranger™ 1.2 - New Features
- Improved demultiplexing workflow
- Data aggregation
- Large-scale analysis
YES! I'm interested in the Chromium™ Single Cell Controller and would like more information from my sales representative.
Our NEW solution features:
- Complete workflow in one day
- Throughput flexibility
- Cell capture efficiency up to 65%
- Compatible with Illumina®
Flexible Throughput, 100 – 80,000+ cells
700 unsorted human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Major immune cell subtypes identified in human peripheral blood.